H i! I'm Jenelle Kildaw.
Originally from Saskatchewan, I am now a Registered Social Worker in the beautiful province of British Columbia. Over the past 10 years I have served many populations and worked in various capacities with Adolescent Group Homes, Mental Health and Addictions, Social Services - Child and Family Services, Family Services, Catholic Family Services, Corrections & Police Services with youth in closed custody and open custody facilities, St Paul's Hospital Palliative Care, Central Okanagan Hospice Association, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Saskatoon, BC Cancer Agency, etc. Within my 27 years of volunteer work and many if not all of my work experiences as a Social Worker, I have continually been brought to working with grief, bereavement and trauma and am incredibly passionate about this work! I now serve Children, Adolescents and Young Adults with a very holistic integration of reiki, heart work, yoga and grief therapy.
By the age of 32 I knew my purpose was to hold space for others and their grief journey. Without loss we can't appreciate what we have. Without love we would never experience loss. I believe it is better to love and lose than never to love at all. I've been blessed and am filled with gratitude to be able to help others harness peaceful and soulful space in this world through their own personal grief journey. I passionately provide holistic services that integrate the mind, body and heart. It is my honour to walk alongside with you.
- Private Individual Holistic Counselling
- The Way of the Heart
- Muscle Testing
- Grief and Bereavement Therapy
- Holistic Integration
- Grief & Bereavement Yoga
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Strength Based Practice
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
AREAS OF THERAPEUTIC SPECIALTIES
BENEFITS OF THERAPY WITH JENELLE
- Increased self-esteem
- Increased energy
- Improved sense of well-being
- Increased ability to identify strategies and behaviours that allow you to cope and regain normal daily functioning
- Gain a sense of Self-Awareness
- Gain healthy coping skills
- Gain the ability to find acceptance and peace among the most difficult of life's therapeutic journeys
- Re-alignment of the Chakras to improve overall energetic flow
- Ability to work through the journey of grief in a safe environment
- Learn to listen to your heart
- Increased life satisfaction
- Pride in your ability to do ‘your work’ to maximize overall health and well-being
Candy Widdifield, M.Ed, RCC, CCC, RMT (IARP)
Jenelle has a way about her that really makes you feel heard, understood and respected. She has done her own personal growth work to know what it is like to work through some really tough issues. She can be fully present with you in deep places of grief and trauma, and helps you heal through a heart to heart connection. I’ve done a lot of personal growth work and therapy over the years, and Jenelle is definitely one of the most effective and authentic therapists I’ve known. I would highly recommend working with her.
When Jenelle and I hang out our time together doesn't feel like work, but feels like fun. It's something I look forward to!